Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Sorry To Say It...

...but I have decided I am going to be taking a blogging hiatus. I'm not sure for how long, and I'm not sure exactly what this means. I am full-swing into my Spring semester with six classes and still working part time. My winter break was delightful (and fruitful, crafting wise) but now I need to focus on The Ethics of Harry Potter (which I really hope I can share something about eventually), Biopsychology, Social Psychology, Orientation to the Psych. Major, Introduction to Cultural Anthropology, and Classical Piano 1. ::Deep intake of breath:: Also, there is working at the bookstore, spending time with my significant other, and maintaining sanity to concern myself with. Over this semester I probably won't have much time for knitting, crocheting, or reading and I really don't think I will have time to blog about it. Much. I promise if I do, I will. Instead I am announcing my little break which I think is a nice alternative to simply not blogging for a few months, losing any readership, and then feeling terribly guilty. However, I will be back. I promise.  I will leave you with a few photos of what happened during our last few snow storms. Hopefully all those projects will be on Ravelry soon (where I am known as liveloveyarn) so you can grab the details.
















Until next time,
Peace&Love

No comments:

Post a Comment