Monday, May 30, 2011

So Much For That

Disclaimer: blogger made an executive decision and decided I wasn't going to be posting anything for a day or two. But were back....

I am by no means a baker being said- I do enjoy baking. Little stuff. Stuff your six year old could make with equal finesse. Even so, I always feel really accomplished in the end.


So there are your standard-run-of-the-mill red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Used this recipe. They were delicious and I was so proud that I made another batch and brought them to my uncle's surprise 50th birthday party.  If you would like to make some of your own delicious cupcakes, but only want one batch then cut the frosting recipe in half.

But I will admit- I defintely enjoyed having cupcakes around to eat at every whim. Might just have to make some more.....

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment