Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In the Meantime

It's been pretty busy over here since I got back from my mini-vacation in Connecticut (for those of you who don't follow me on on Flickr or IG: I went to Connecticut!). Now that I am working full-time most of my free time is being spent relaxing with my Boo or hanging out with my best friend. She goes to school about two hours away from me so we we are squeezing in all the time we can get. As we speak (or, rather, as I type) I am teaching her to cable!!

So with me being rather busy and not knowing when I'll be able to hunker down for the next "real" post I wanted to share some link love, as I sometimes do, with you in the meantime...

 
 
Five Four Things I'm Diggin:
 
The Adventures of Yukikko- This one is for my fellow dolly lover's. Laura's photography is simply amazing and Yukikko is probably one of my favorite dolls right now. I have been loving following her 365 project.
 
This ridiculously simple doll book-making tutorial- I found this via Yukikko/GreenTea and I am thoroughly obsessed. I haven't had the time to sit down and try this out but when I do you better believe my dolls are getting a little Harry Potter collection :) Also, this is everything a tutorial should be: easy, fairly short, and super approachable.
 
Sassy Water- First off, I love the name. This is a recipe from the Flat Belly Diet and I must say, it is delicious. Give it a go.
 
This article has really been tickling my fancy, enough that I picked myself up one of these. I know, I kno- but I had a coupon and a store credit and I just wanted it, darn it!
 

 Until Next Time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment