Monday, December 6, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman, I Give You...

Kitty!

Otherwise known as Sugar. Since having gotten my new camera all I do is take picture of everything. Which is good, I think. Now I would really like to learn how to adjust the ISO and aperture (and stuff) with real purpose. Until then photo shoots with the my wittle baby will have to do.





I know, I know. Shes precious.
In the meantime, though, I have been knitting a little. Mainly the Brattleboro Hat and what I have coined the Painfully Boring Hat. However, the PBH is for my better half so that in itself gives me joy when knitting it.


Yes, that's about nine or ten inches of stockinette in the round. He likes his hats warm and plain. So we decided on stockinette I'm planning on folding a good four or five inches in and sewing it there, to act as extra warmth without disturbing the plainess he endears so much. The best laid schemes...



This is said Brattleboro Hat, from New England Knits. Or maybe you know it from Interweave Fall 2010? Anywho. I made some mods, as I have a tiny head and I knit it in this rough and tough wool from Maine that I am absolutely in love with. Well, that's about it over here. My first sophomore semester is wrapping up and I have been working quite a bit with the holiday season in full swing. But, boy, do I have plans for winter break.






No comments:

Post a Comment