Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Update

Well I'm back from Mohegan Sun. Wait, did I say Mohegan Sun? Oh.. well I meant Foxwoods. Silly ol' me. It was interesting. Being only nineteen there wasn't a ton for me to do but I did play in the arcade a little, spend some time in the pool, and got a little quality time with my yarn and hook. Andrew, on the other hand, was so excited for his first gambling trip. For about fifteen minutes at least. After leaving me to my own device in the arcade for about twenty minutes he came back in and said it was very boring. He spent a majority of that day and the next dominating the games and winning enough tickets for a lava lamp.

My Floral Motif top is still at Grammie's waiting for me to try it on before sewing it all up. Hopefully I can stop down there this week and have a new top by the weekend. In other news I started the Southbay Shawlette like I said I would and let me tell you something. Malabrigo is great to knit with but I am loving how it is to crochet with. Especially with my new (and first ever) bamboo crochet hook. I am enjoying this project so much.


Enjoy your Wednesday and try to stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment